Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Super power that I would like to have the most

I think every person in the world would like to have at least a one super power. Of cause it would be nice to have all of them; however, if I had to choose I would prefer to be able to become invisible any time I want and make people or things that I touch invisible too. I want to have this power not because I would like to become a super hero and help all people who need it but because I could use it for my own selfish purposes. The main thing I would do is traveling. There are two kinds of traveling: first is for family needs and second is for fun.
At present period of my life traveling for family needs is the most important thing for me and I am going to explain why. I came to the US in 2006 as a member of the student program “Work and Travel”. However, as the most students I did not go back to my country; I have ended up staying here and getting married. By USA immigration law I am not allowed to go back home and come back to America if I do not have a Green card (which I do not have). God knows when the US Immigration Services will decide to give me one, but right now I have been living in the US for more than two years and have not been home even once. My parents cannot visit me neither because it is almost impossible to get a US travel visa. That is why if I had power to become invisible I would sneak in on a plain that goes to Russia, visit my family and come back to America. It would make my life much easier than it is now because lack of ability to see my family any time I want puts very big pressure on me.
Traveling for fun would include visiting different countries as Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand, Australia and Caribbean. I have always wanted to see a carnival in Rio de Janeiro, climb the Pyramids or go inside and I have heard that New Zealand is the most beautiful place on the Earth. How would power to be invisible help me to do it? I would go on the plain without paying for it. This would save me a lot of money or allow me to go somewhere when I do not have money at all. It may look that ability to fly would help me more; however, I would not be able to take luggage with me or other person. Further more, I would go to the Space on the next space ship if I could call going to the Space a traveling. I think it is the best experience a person can have because it is something that is hard to imaging. It is something that you will never see on the Earth. Having the super power sound as a very exciting idea; however, I think it is really hard to control yourself and do not do something bad. It looks like all things that I would use my super power for are unlawful. Even though I do not think that I am the best person in the world, I am not the worst one; this means that other people who are not so nice like me could use the super powers in purposes that can bring to disaster or make other people’s lives miscible. That is why I think that may be it is good that people are not able to have the super powers; it could make the world more complicated than it already is.

No comments: